Saturday 16 October 2010

Greetings and Salutations

Just a quick note to direct y'alls attention to the new Blog in the Jaysosphere - one with rookie of the year potential based on early work - The 5th Starter. I'm already impressed by what i see and have only one quibble: if you didn't know it was called The 5th Starter you wouldn't be able to tell from the massive Old-School Jays logo at the top of the page. someone needs to get creative and design a banner that let's the visitor know where they are (meaning no disrespect to the old-school!)

Check it out!
(That was not a request)

2 comments:

The 5th Starter said...

Thanks a million for the link!

I'm working on the banner thing, I have to admit that I'm pretty new to the whole "blog" thing (I know, I'm kind of a luddite...) If you have any advice, I'm more than open to it.

The Southpaw said...

I knocked together something in paint - pretty primitive but if you give me a way to e-mail it to you you might take do with it (I dropped the "the" because i couldn't fit it in, you'll have to decide if it looks right or will do until something better comes along